We've had a commitment to quality care since 1959.
Maples was founded on the principle of providing quality health care for the elderly. Caroline and Sigmund Capachin expressed their commitment to serving the needs of the elderly in 1959 when they opened Maples Convalescent Home - the 54 bed, Level 3 facility overlooking Wrentham Common (pictured right).
True to their roots in Wrentham, the Capachins opened Maples Nursing and Retirement Center - a new 82 bed facility designed to meet the growing need for skilled nursing services. The desire to offer an expanded mix of services led the Capachin family to build a 36,000 square foot addition in 1997. The addition has enabled Maples to provide aggressive, in-patient, short term care, including state of the art rehabilitation services and special services to accomodate the growing population suffering from cognitive losses.
Now called Maples Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to better reflect the depth of services offered, Maples has 144 beds on four individual units, each catering to the varying needs of the residents. Today, the commitment to providing quality health care is as important to the Capachin family as it was when Caroline founded Maples in 1959.