July 25, 2021 - Inperson visits temporarily suspended on the Eastport Unit
July 13, 2021 - Jamesport In-person visits suspension has been lifted
- Residents who are fully vaccinated AND who either do not have a roommate OR have a roommate who is fully vaccinated may receive in-room visits.
- Residents with active or suspected COVID-19 infections as well as any residents who are symptomatic or under quarantine will not be able to receive any in-person visitors.
- This determination is made by nursing staff and may change without advance notice.
When is a person considered fully vaccinated?
- 14 days after their final dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
- Family visitors who are fully vaccinated may visit residents in their room.
- Family visitors must confirm their vaccination status including date of their final dose of COVID-19 vaccine prior to entering the facility.
- Please note that only 2 people can visit a resident at a time.
- No children or pets are allowed.
- Inside Designated Space Visit.
- Outside Visit.
- Virtual Visits can be scheduled by following this link maples connect
Resident Room Visit
- Residents must be fully vaccinated.
- Family visitors must be fully vaccinated.
- Limit of 2 family visitors with resident in room for visit.
- Family visitors must proceed to and stay in the resident's room at all times or as directed by staff
- Use of common areas is prohibited.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the resident room.
- Masks must remain on for the duration of the visit.
- Visiting other residents besides family member is not allowed.
- Children are not allowed to visit in resident room.
- Pets not allowed for in room visits
- Masks must stay on.
- Social distancing must be maintained.
- Family visitors must refrain from any physical contact including hugging and touching.
- No eating or drinking.
- Pets not allowed for inside visits
- Masks must stay on if one person in the visit is unvaccinated, this includes children.
- Pets are allowed to visit outside
- Food and beverages are ok for outside visit if the entire group visiting is fully vaccinated
- No eating or drinking and masks must stay on if one person in the visit is unvaccinated, this includes children